The foundations of Dr Alice Medical Centres derived Dr Alice’s speciality in Family Medicine aimed at delivering a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services while providing patients with a patient-centred medical facility.
Dr.Alice’s Family Physician Specialist services are in the area of:
We provide personal care for the nation’s most common as well as serious health problems, such as:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, menopause, osteoporosis and dementia
- Chronic conditions, including heart diseases, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Besides treating illness, we also provide preventive care through our state of the art diagnostic facilities, which enables us to perform routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunization, screening tests and personalized counselling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our array of health check options: